How will my business benefit by processing credit cards?
With a merchant account, you will:
- Improve your customer service and satisfaction by giving your customers a wider range of payment options
- Increase sales. Additional payment options have been proven to increase your total revenue and the size of individual sales.
- Improve your cash flow. Electronic funds transfer means you get your money faster.
- Reduce risk. Unlike personal checks, electronic payment options won't be returned NSF. You also reduce the amount of cash kept in your store.
- Increase productivity and record keeping. Electronic payments mean faster tallies at the end of the day and easier trips to the bank.
What phone number can I call if I need help or want to get started?
To get started or ask a question, contact a merchant consultant at (866) 623-4900.
Can I get an account if I have less than perfect credit?
ForwardLine looks at a variety of different factors when considering a business for a merchant account, and you will never be strictly judged on your credit score alone. That said, while perfect credit is not required, a business’s credit will still be taken into consideration.
What is the cost of a merchant account?
ForwardLine confidently offers some of the most competitive merchant account rates in the industry. A variety of services are available to merchants depending on their type of business and the volume of transactions submitted on a monthly basis. In order to determine the best solution and pricing, please contact a merchant consultant at (866) 623-4900.
How long will it take to approve my account?
Most accounts are approved within 24-48 hours; however, certain risk factors may extend approval times.